Produs Trend was set up by Italian Roberto Tenace and French architect Meriem Hall for experimenting with forms and materials for interior design. The two artists design and produce unique collections using different organic materials, such as wood, bone and shell, together with fabrics, resin and metals. Tenace enjoys harnessing different arts and crafts techniques in producing furnishing accessories that are imbued with the aesthetic temperament and style of his native country. Hall, on the other hand, has a firmly entrenched vision of merging the cultural and artistic heritage of Paris and Bali in the furniture pieces. The artistic production of these two individuals is, without fail, refreshing and thought provoking.
1. Plates, handmade in polished square-patterned white bone.
2. “Mango Line”: a console made of teakwood stained a dark mahogany, with white bone inlays, is composed here with a polished bone vase, a wood and polished bone fruit cup, and a decorative wall panel in dark stained wood.
3. “Jungle” tray, made of bamboo pieces and red and black resin framed by dark stained wood.
4. Trays in polished white bone.
5. “Astek” tray in curved patterned pieces of bamboo and black resin.
6. A table lamp base made of white polished bone spheres on wood.
7. “Cube”: A table lamp in a black and white check pattern made of white bone and black penshell.
8. A rectangular centre-table display: a sushi tray in bamboo and black resin wit h decorative fruit in white polished bone.
Photo Gallery of Trendy tropical Bali home design
Click to on Photo for Next Trendy tropical Bali home design Images