Ideas How To Decorate A Bedroom
* Make a headboard out offabric hung from a drapery rod, or plywood and a stapled on (the back) fabric covering and padding.
* Buy secondhand or gently used furniture, which can be painted or stained to look like new. (Um, be sure to check for sturdy construction.)
* Buy furniture at big box stores or discount stores and put it together yourself.
* Thrift stores have a great selection of lamp bases (just buy a new shade), desks, small end tables and shelf units.
* Don’t be scared of secondhand beds. When we moved into our condo, the beds were already here, so we decided to use them (with clean sheets, of course) and I realized that sleeping on these beds is no different than sleeping on motel beds, which thousands of people have slept in!!