Kilmister and Forzinetti also collaborate with Bali’s premier ceramic company, Jenggala Keramik, to jointly design and produce unusual lamp designs. Having created ceramic items, tableware and table top accessories for more than twenty years, jenggala has evolved from a small experimental cottage industry to a manufacturer of high quality handmade products. Inspired by the technological expertise, the natural materials and the wide range of shapes and glaze finishes available from Jenggala, the two designers have created several unique lighting objects, some of which are displayed on these pages.
1. A table lamp with a diffuser made from the fibre of pineapple, with a black gloss glazed ceramic base.
2. Table lamp duo: The one featured on the left has a large egg-shaped base with a white matt glaze and a shell motif print; BALI STYLE HOMES DESIGNS AUSTRALIA its diffuser is realized in black and white plisse. The smaller lamp on right has a stone base with different glazed surfaces-white sandblasted on the bottom, black speckled gloss on the top-and a silk diffuser.
3. A company of table lamps with various coloured ceramic bases, realized with a crackled aesthetic finish with silk diffuser.
4. Table lamps with ceramic bases that are inspired by mamuli, a traditional gold pendant from Sumba island; the diffuser is of silk.
5. Table lamps with ceramic bases with different glosses and textured with a cotton boucle diffuser.
BALI STYLE HOMES DESIGNS AUSTRALIA Photo Gallery